How can I help?
I can make your website more effective by improving the user experience.
- Well-organized websites make it easy for your audience to find what they’re looking for — they won’t get frustrated and leave.
- Well-written websites make it easy for users to understand and retrieve information.
- Dynamic content encourages repeat visits.
I work with you to:
- identify the website’s purpose
- clarify website audience and user needs
- design or adjust website architecture for:
- logical taxonomy (content structure and presentation)
- consistent terminology (language and labels)
- predictability in layout and navigation
Good web content merges the objectives of the organization with user needs and expectations. I’ll help you figure out how to do that and also deliver that content by:
- organizing content so users get what they expect and what they need
- editing content for clarity, conciseness and web readability
- creating a website voice that is consistent, appropriate and interesting
- copy editing for grammar and punctuation
- Maintain, manage and update content
- One-time content review that includes both editorial and copy-edit
- Redesign based on usability or content review (working with your team or mine)